Resort style living & city views
Like a view? Look no further than this elevated apartment in the highly sought-after Tempo complex. Well maintained and functional this unit is a great opportunity for the professional couple, investor or retirees wanting a lock up leave option in a great complex.
The generous and free-flowing floor plan includes a modern kitchen, large study nook, dining and living room which lead to the spacious balcony. The position of the bedrooms allows you to enjoy the city views, they have built-in mirrored cupboards and reverse cycle air conditioning. The master hosts a shower over bath combination ensuite and sliding door access to the balcony. Not only is there ample storage in the unit, there is also a private, secure storage cage in the basement for use.
As a resident of the complex, you will have access to the heated lap pool, BBQ area, theatre room, outdoor living area and gymnasium. The complex is also within walking distance to Brisbane’s iconic South Bank parklands, shops, and restaurants.
A highlight of the features include:
• Two separate study nooks
• Soft close cabinetry and gas cooking in the modern kitchen
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in living and bedrooms
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony
• Access to the complex pool, BBQ area, Gym, theatre room and outdoor dining area
• Tandem garage with secure private storage cage
• Secure building with intercom
• Complex of 80 apartments
• Rental estimate $550 - 600 / per week
• Council Rates $1,441 / annually
• Body Corporate Fees $5,735 / annually
• 500m to West End Markets
• 800m to the nearest Coles Shopping Centre (about to undergo redevelopment)
• 750m to West End State School (Prep to Year 6 Primary Catchment)
• 1.1km to Musgrave Park
• 1.4km to Brisbane State High School (Year 7-12 Highschool Catchment)
• 1.9km to Southbank
• 2.3km to Brisbane City