They don’t make them like this anymore…
Enviably positioned this three-level penthouse offers a unique floorplan, multiple entertaining zones, and striking views of the city and river. Ideally positioned within walking distance to the Toowong Village and Train Station you will enjoy the convenience on offer.
Upon entry, you will notice the abundance of natural light and the breezes that filter through the glass doors. The entry-level is your entertaining zone and hosts the free-flowing kitchen, dining, lounge, and large balcony area.
On the second level, three bedrooms, all built-in, the main bathroom with laundry space and an ensuite off the master. An additional balcony is positioned off the master to enjoy the views on offer.
On the very top level your very own private rooftop terrace that offers 180-degree views of the Brisbane River and city. This space is ideal for hosting family and friends on a stunning sunny day.
16 Patrick Lane is a predominately owner-occupied building that has been well maintained and has a resident’s only swimming pool to enjoy in the warmer months. This unit comes with a double tandem garage that has additional storage and there is lift access from the basement to your apartment.
A highlight of the features include:
• Three bedrooms, all built-in, with air-conditioning
• Huge bathtub in the ensuite
• Double tandem remote garage with extra storage space
• Internal laundry in the main bathroom
• Secure building with intercom
• 7 visitor car parks
• Residents only pool and sauna
• Fresh paint and carpets throughout
• Council rates $1,441 / annually
• 300m to The Regatta
• 300m to Moorlands Park
• 350m to Regatta Ferry Terminal
• 650m to Wesley Hospital
• 850m to Auchenflower Train Station
• 950m to Toowong Village
• 1km to Toowong State School (Prep to Year 6 Primary Catchment)
• 3km to Indooroopilly State High School (Year 7-12 Highschool Catchment)
• 3.8km to Brisbane City