Fully renovated and refurbished unit
Step inside to this stylishly fully renovated and refurbished two-bedroom unit in the heart of Toowong. The owner has lovingly revamped this unit into a modern, contemporary, and comfortable living space for a small family, professional couple, or the savvy investor.
The functional floorplan includes an open plan living space, with lots of natural light beaming through the sliding glass door balcony. The kitchen has had a complete makeover with soft close cabinetry, excellent storage options and premium fittings. Both bedrooms have been restored with fresh carpet, ceiling fans, lighting fixtures and modern storage selections. The bathroom features the spacious shower, newly fitted basin and cabinetry, internal laundry, and an abundance of storage.
Situated in the prized location of Toowong, you will find yourself within walking distance to Toowong Village, Toowong Memorial Park, prestigious schooling, and public transport.
A highlight of the features include:
• Fully renovated with modern fixtures and fittings
• Excellent storage throughout
• Ceiling fans in living and bedrooms
• Internal laundry
• Single lock-up garage
• Boutique complex of 6
• Rental estimate $400 - $430 / weekly
• Body Corporate fees $1,569 / annually
• Council Rates $1,441 / annually
• 270m to Toowong State School (Prep to Year 6 Catchment)
• 290m to Toowong Memorial Park
• 500m to Toowong Village
• 500m to Toowong Station
• 2.5km to Indooroopilly State High School (Year 7 – 12 Catchment)
• 3.1km to The University of Queensland
• 6.2km to Brisbane CBD
Co-Agent for the Dan Lee Team