145m2 backyard in heart of toowong! -
Well maintained, older style 2-1-1 unit in small complex with double brick construction located in Sylvan Road, Toowong opposite Wests Rugby Club. This unit is rear facing (away from Sylvan Road) and is separated from the other units in the complex. The unit offers quick access to bus, train, citycat and Toowong Village all within 5 to 10 minute walk.
The kitchen and bathroom were renovated in 2014 with new benchtops and appliances in both spaces while the water heater and airconditioner were also replaced recently. The unit includes built in robes in bedrooms, existing bookcases and foldable desk and fridge, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine. The garage has storage shelves and the door has an automatic opener. Most importantly the there is an exclusive use garden of 145 square metres with paved patio area. The complex enjoys low Body Corp fees while the Sinking Fund balance is sound.
This is an excellent unit in a most convenient location for both City access and the University of Queensland. The current owner has resided in the unit for nearly 14 years and is reluctantly selling to move to the Sunshine Coast.
- Exclusive use 145m2 fenced yard/courtyard
- Bright & Airy bedrooms (with wardrobes)
- Replaced kitchen and bathroom benchtops
- Open plan airconditioned living/dining
- Balcony with leafy outlook
- Security screens
- Remote control lock-up garage
- Central location
- Bus, train and city cat not far
- Indooroopilly shopping centre close by
- Body corporate Fees: $2,845/ Year
- Council Rates: $348/ Quarter