A rare ground floor apartment in the heart of toowong
Light-filled, spacious, and convenient this three-bedroom, two-bathroom, apartment in Toowong is an appealing opportunity for downsizers, a small family, or investors. The unit is situated in an ideal position, being only a short stroll to Toowong Village, schools, and public transport.
The generous open plan living hosts a modern kitchen with European appliances, reverse cycle air-conditioning and new carpet throughout. The master bedroom includes a spacious ensuite, ceiling fan, built-ins, and reverse cycle air-conditioning. The other two bedrooms have rear courtyard access and excellent storage. The position on the ground floor means the unit offers both front and rear private courtyards for you to enjoy and entertain guests.
You can feel secure at home with security screens, intercom access and a private gate entrance at the front.
A highlight of the features include:
• Internal laundry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in living and master
• Ceiling fan in master
• Huge front and rear courtyard
• Modern kitchen appliances
• Security screens throughout
• Secure building access with intercom and dual entrance
• Tidy complex of 12 units
• Rental estimate $550 - $600 / per week
• Council Rates $1,441 / annually
• Body Corporate Fees $3,116 / annually
• 350m to Toowong State School (Prep to Year 6 Primary Catchment)
• 550m to Toowong Village
• 600m to Toowong Train Station
• 1.3km to The Wesley Hospital
• 2.5km to Indooroopilly State High School (Year 7 – 12 Highschool Catchment)
• 4.5km to Brisbane CBD