Spacious unit in superb location!
Perfectly located in a quiet position of the complex, this large two bedroom unit has everything you need, boasting ducted air-conditioning throughout, 2 good sized bedrooms and enough room to entertain all your friends on the huge covered balcony. Located close to multiple popular shopping precincts, parks and the University of Queensland, you can simply enjoy the walk or make the most of the many public transport options including the Taringa and Toowong train stations.
- Ducted air throughout
- Large open plan living and dining area with ducted air conditioning and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Modern, well-appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Massive entertainer's balcony with private, leafy outlook.
- Spacious master bedroom with walk through robe, private en-suite and access to balcony.
- Good sized second bedroom with large built-in robe and balcony access.
- Family sized main bathroom with shower over bath.
- Convenient study nook.
- Internal laundry area.
- Great storage.
- Secure complex with two pools, gym, intercom and lift access, visitor parking and visitor parking and beautifully manicured gardens.
- Secure undercover parking for 1 vehicle.
- Short walk to popular Perrin Park and Jack Cook Memorial Park.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.