Generous floorplan - ultra quiet location
Impeccably maintained, this two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit is located in the heart of Taringa and presents a tranquil lifestyle apartment opportunity. Perfect for a first homeowner, professional couple, or an investor, in addition to the generous floorplan you will enjoy the resort-style features of Taringa Garden Apartments.
The unit offers an open plan living, dining and kitchen, overlooking the leafy green gardens with glimpses of the pool from the huge balcony. The large kitchen has an island benchtop, dishwasher, double sink, quality appliances and a considerable amount of storage and bench space.
Natural breezes and light flow throughout the unit and there is air-conditioning in the living area and ceiling fans in the bedrooms for additional comfort. Both bedrooms have their own ensuite, built-ins, a study nook and access to the second private balcony.
A highlight of the features include:
• Stylish kitchen with modern appliances
• Two separate balconies
• Good storage throughout
• Large pool in the complex
• Single car space
• Fujitsu air-conditioning in living room
• Fans in bedrooms
• Study nook in each bedroom
• Currently rented for $400 per week until 19th January 2022
• Body corporate rates $3,929 / annually
• Council rates $1,722 / annually
• 450m to Taringa Playground Park
• 600m to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• 650m to Taringa Train Station
• 1.3km to Indooroopilly State School (Prep to Year 6 Catchment)
• 1.5km to Indooroopilly State High School (Year 7-12 Catchment)
• 6.4km to Brisbane City
23-Oct-2021 09:00am to 09:30am
Co-Agent for the Dan Lee Team