Convenient and comfortable two-bed unit
In a prized position, this spacious and light-filled two-bedroom unit offers an excellent opportunity for a first homeowner, downsizer, or investor to add to their property portfolio.
The generous layout includes an open plan living area, two bedrooms with good separation, and two bathrooms. The kitchen features quality appliances, ample storage and bench space, and an enclosed internal laundry. For added comfort, the unit has air-conditioning and excellent storage throughout.
Set in a boutique complex of ten, the position of the unit offers excellent privacy and multiple zones to entertain with two spacious fully covered balconies with leafy and suburban views.
Conveniently located just a short stroll to local cafes, shops, and parkland and only 350m to Taringa Station, which allows for an easy commute to the Brisbane CBD.
A highlight of the features include:
• Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Two fully covered private balconies
• Internal laundry
• Excellent storage throughout
• NBN broadband connection
• Single lock-up garage
• Visitor car spaces
• Secure intercom access
• Boutique complex of 10
• Short walk to public transport with direct access to UQ
• Rental estimate $420 - $450 / weekly
• Council rates $1,441 / annually
• Body corporate fees $3,075 / annually
• 300m to Taringa Station
• 850m to Perrin Park
• 1km to Indooroopilly State High School (Year 7 – 12 Catchment)
• 1.5km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• 1.9km to Ironside State School (Prep to Year 6 Catchment)
• 3.3km to The University of Queensland
• 5.8km to Brisbane CBD
Co-agent to the Dan Lee team