Priced to sell now, renting $350 / week!
Our owner is keen for an offer and has made the price attractive to get it sold. Amazing returns renting $350 / week. Situated in a popular complex and positioned right on the city's fringe, this entry level apartment holds great potential for both home buyers and investors. Currently rented until July 2017, the apartment continues to be a solid investment for the current owners with a healthy return and a location close to parks, local shopping centres, schools and UQ.
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bathroom with internal laundry
- Secure lock-up garage + storage space
- Leafy outlook in a top location
- Room for lounge and dining
- Generous balcony off living area
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Unit located at rear of the complex
- Currently rented for $350 / week until 27/07/17
- Council rates $1,403 / year
- Body corp fees $2,335 / year