Modern, north-facing apartment in the heart of taringa
North-facing, spacious, and modern this two-bedroom apartment boasts a convenient and comfortable lifestyle for a small family, investor or first homeowner. The complex is within walking distance to a variety of shops, schools, parks, and public transport.
The huge open plan living room flows onto the spacious balcony, with leafy views. The bathroom has been stylishly renovated with a modern separate bathtub and shower. The two large bedrooms have excellent storage with built-in robes and ceiling fans for extra comfort and there is an abundance of storage throughout the unit.
Peacefully positioned at the back of the tidy and well-maintained complex, you can enjoy the serenity this unit has to offer.
A highlight of the features include:
• Secure Single lock up garage
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Modern bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
• Modern kitchen with European appliances
• North facing balcony
• Currently tenanted until 7th January 2022 for $400 / week
• Council Rates $1,722 / annually
• Body Corporate Fees $3,630 /annually
• 800m to Indooroopilly State High School (Year 7-12 Highschool Catchment)
• 1km to Taringa Train Station
• 1.2km to Ironside State School (Prep to Year 6 Primary School Catchment)
• 2km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• 2.3km to The University of Queensland
• 6km to Brisbane CBD