Stunning views from your private rooftop terrace!
Centrally located in the catchment zones for both Ironside State and Indooroopilly High, this stylish elevated apartment boasts uninterrupted city and Mount Coot-tha views from your choice of the alfresco balcony off the living area or make your way up to your very own private rooftop terrace and bar just perfect for entertaining friends and family on the weekends. You will be spoilt for choice with multiple dining precincts and for the city commuters there are loads of public transport options right at your fingertips.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Covered alfreso balcony off the living area with private outlook and stunning views.
- External spiral staircase leading up to rooftop terrace with bar.
- Convenient study nook.
- Good sized master bedroom with walk through robe, en-suite and shared access to private balcony.
- Second bedroom with built in robe and shared access to private balcony.
- Family sized main bathroom with shower over bath.
- Secure complex with intercom and visitor parking
- Secure/undercover parking for 1 vehicle with laundry.
- Short walk to all public transport, local parks and schools.
- In catchment zone Ironside State and Indooroopilly High Schools.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Sorry, this property is not pet friendly.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.