Entry-level opportunity in st lucia
Located in the heart of St Lucia, in a tidy complex of six units, this two-bedroom is an ideal entry-level opportunity for first home buyers or investors. The layout includes two spacious bedrooms, a modern kitchen, a combined lounge and dining area and a huge private balcony with city glimpses and park views.
This corner unit has great views from the kitchen, balcony, and master bedroom, allowing plenty of natural light through the unit. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with a considerable amount of storage. There is a split air conditioning system in the living and dining area for added comfort.
You will find yourself conveniently positioned with walking distance to The University of Queensland and transport options as well as St Lucia IGA and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and parkland within easy reach.
A highlight of the features include:
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher and ample storage space
• Crimsafe screens throughout
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Air-conditioning in living and dining area
• Laundry space in the garage
• Fully secure lock-up garage
• Large balcony with city glimpses and leafy views
• Body Corporate Fees $3,622 / annually
• Council Rates $1,722 / annually
• Rental estimate $$400 - $425 / per week
• 400m to The University of Queensland
• 850m to Guyatt Park Ferry Terminal
• 1.1km to Ironside State School (Prep to Year 6 Primary Catchment)
• 2.3km to Toowong Village
• 2.6km to Indooroopilly State High School (Year 7-12 Highschool Catchment)
• 5km to Brisbane City
18-Sep-2021 10:00am to 10:15am
Co-Agent for the Dan Lee Team