Great start for your portfolio!
Situated in a boutique complex of 5, this two-bedroom unit is designed to offer the owners a prime investment opportunity. The low maintenance, low body corporate unit has a good rental return with excellent long term tenants occupying the property since 2011 and have a lease in place until May 2019. The unit features polished timber floors, light/airy environment and the practicality being set in a sought-after location. Positioned within a short distance to the Oxford/Hawthorne cafe precinct, a short 600m walk to the Morningside train station, a 50m walk to a bus stop into the city and local shops.
- 2 well-sized bedrooms
- Master with built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Ample storage
- Air-conditioned living area
- Gas cook top
- Polished timber floors
- Low maintenance
- Undercover car-port
- Close to Oxford/Hawthorne cafe precinct & parklands
- Easy access to public transport
- Current Rental return: $310 per week
- Leased until end of May 2019
- Council Rates: $1576/Year