Uninterrupted views across all of Brisbane City!
Wake up to breathtaking city views directly from the bedroom and living area which sweep from Suncorp stadium all the way across the inner city and South Bank - entertaining on your large northeast facing balcony will not fail to impress! This one-bedroom home is designed to appeal to a wide market, meeting the needs of the young professional through to the empty-nester, keen to enjoy the onsite pool and gym, whilst only minutes to the large selection of fantastic Milton cafes and restaurants.
The quality finishes and attention to detail of this iconic building and apartment are evident from the entry and this is something that can be very hard to find. In fact, everything is only 5 minutes away â€“ Park Rd and Rosalie cafÃ© and dining precincts, Milton Railway Station, Brisbane River, Suncorp Stadium and more! Currently tenanted to an excellent tenant for $410/week until May, this property will appeal to investors and owner occupiers â€“ what's not to like?
* Positioned on level 11 (of 13) in the middle of the building with elevated, uninterrupted views of Brisbane CBD skyline all the way over to Suncorp stadium!
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Secure foyer, lift and car space
* Great visitor's parking
* Near new building with a pool, BBQ area and gym on level 1
* NBN connected building
* Large percentage of the units in the building are owner-occupied (~65%)
* Tenanted until the end of April 2019 for $410/week
* Rental appraisal: $410-430/week
* Body Corporate Fees: ~$3,730/year
* Council Rates: ~$1,131/year
* Water Rates: ~$255/quarter
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Basement
- City Views
- Close to Shops