Central & tidy
Located within walking distance to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre this renovated two-bedroom unit has been immaculately cared for and represents a quality low maintenance investment option.
The layout includes a large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, two bedrooms with built-in cupboards and a modern bathroom. The unit is privately located in a small complex of six units.
Currently tenanted until January 2023 for $360 per week the apartment is enhanced by its lifestyle credentials and neutral, modern interior.
A highlight of the features include:
• Modernised throughout
• Plenty of storage
• Air-conditioning in the lounge
• Single secure garage
• Boutique complex of 6 units
• Currently tenanted until 17th January 2023 for $360 / week
• Council rates $1,441 / annually
• Body Corporate fees $3,334 / annually
• 400m to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• 600m to Indooroopilly Station
• 800m to Indooroopilly State High School (Year 7 – 12 Catchment)
• 1.2km to Indooroopilly State School (Prep to Year 6 Catchment)
• 3.7km to The University of Queensland
• 6.9km to Brisbane CBD
Co-Agent for the Dan Lee Team
Co-agent to the Dan Lee team