Entry level three bed with a top floor position
Conveniently located across the road from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and within a short walking distance to the train station this open and light three-bedroom unit offers a great opportunity for first home buyers or savvy investors.
Positioned on the top floor in a complex of 12 the unit features an open plan living, dining, and kitchen area which leads onto three separate balconies. There are three bedrooms, the master includes an ensuite. Both bedrooms two and three have access to private balconies also.
A highlight of the features include:
• Open plan layout
• Top floor bright and airy position
• Functional kitchen with good storage
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in the lounge area
• Internal laundry
• Excellent storage throughout
• Single car garage
• Secure complex with intercom
• Indooroopilly State School Catchment (Prep to Year 12)
• Council rates $1,664 / annually
• Body corporate rates $2,138.33 / annually
• Rental estimate $410 - $430 per week
With transport and an array of shopping and restaurant options at your doorstep, you won’t be the convenience on offer here.
05-Dec-2020 10:00am to 10:30am
Principal / Licensed Agent