This is your opportunity to own in gallery house
Luxuriously appointed and with an unbeatable riverfront aspect, this four-bedroom apartment is an exceptional low-maintenance house alternative.
The layout maximises the incredible views on offer, from the generous balcony which blends seamlessly with the living, dining, and kitchen area. Both buildings offer sprawling outdoor rooftop BBQ’s area for additional entertaining spaces and tower one hosts the stunning rooftop 20m infinity pool on where you can enjoy the panoramic river, city, and urban views.
The refined finishes and timeless design are sure to be appreciated. The kitchens have been meticulously planned with integrated Miele appliances, waterfall edge stone benches and gas cooking. The apartment has generous storage throughout and a large internal laundry.
With convenience at your doorstep, you will enjoy the excellent dining options in the Portside Wharf precinct, Northshore Hamilton amenities, and the easily accessed transport options.
A highlight of the features include:
• Flexible layout, 4 generous bedrooms or 3 bedrooms and two separate living rooms
• Beautifully appointed bathrooms
• Gourmet kitchen with integrated Miele appliances, including fridge and microwave, gas cooking, soft close cabinetry, and waterfall edge stone benches
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Huge internal laundry with dryer included
• Secure building – 10th Floor
• Two secure car spaces plus storage locker
• Rooftop BBQ and green areas on each building
• 20m infinity pool on the rooftop of Tower 1
• Body corporate rates $6,992 / annually
• Council rates $1,393 / annually
• Rental estimate $950 - $1,000 per week
• 250m to Hercules Street Park
• 1.1km to Eat Street Northshore
• 1.3 km to Doomben Train Station
• 1.3km to Coles Ascot
• 1.5km to Northshore Hamilton Ferry Terminal
• 7km to the Brisbane CBD
• 9km to the Brisbane Airport
26-Jun-2021 01:15pm to 01:45pm
Principal / Licensed Agent
Sales Associate to Daniel Lee