Mortgagee exercising power of sale; entry level unit.
Conveniently positioned just minutes from the city 338 Water Street is just short walk to an array of dining, shopping and nightlife options as well as bike tracks and parks.
Offering an open plan living/kitchen that boasts natural light and
breezes seamlessly leads out onto a well-sized entertainment balcony. There are two well-sized bedrooms and also includes a study nook. This property will not last for long as it suits first home buyers, professionals or the savvy investor.
- 2 well-sized bedrooms
- 55 sqm of total living space
- Reconstituted stone benchtops
- Study nook
- Full height joinery in the kitchen for additional storage
- Secure building with intercom, CCTV and fob access
- Onsite management with 24-hour contact number in case of emergency
- Building features, beach lagoon pool, private rooftop area with city views, pool table and lounge area, large gym.
- 3 min walk to bus and train.
- Rooftop BBQ area with stunning city views
- Body Corporate Fees: Approx $3,900
- Council Rates: $430 / Quarter