Sophisticated, modern apartment with river and city outlook!
Showcasing breathtaking 180 degree views across Brisbane CBD, river and Mt Coot-tha, this modern Auchenflower apartment provides a sophisticated riverfront residence within walking distance of everything you could need. Positioned on level 5, this secure, tightly held complex features intercom and lift access and a sparkling inground pool to enjoy!
- Large open plan living and dining area with stunning panoramic views across the river and city, built-in TV cabinet and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher, stone bench tops and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Enclosed entertainers balcony with stunning city and river views and floor-to-ceiling windows to allow breezes and light to flow in.
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe, modern ensuite and private balcony.
- Spacious second bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in mirrored robe and private balcony.
- Well appointed third bedroom or study with ceiling fan, built-in and city views.
- Modern main bathroom and internal laundry.
- Secure complex with intercom and lift access.
- Complex features in-ground pool and landscaped grounds.
- Secure remote lock up garage parking for 1 vehicle with storage shelves plus a second allocated private parking space.
- Short walk to public transport including CityCat, bus and train, Brisbane Riverwalk, Centenary Bikeway and local parks and schools.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Toowong Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD.
- Sorry, this property is not pet friendly.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.