Doesn't get any better than this!
Unit 3 has just sold! Only units 2 and 4 are left.
Stylish, elegant & architecturally designed are just a few words to describe the last two remaining blue-chip townhouses at 34 Lindwall Street. These are bigger than your average townhouse! Offering three-levels of spacious living, it provides lovely views from the third bedroom balcony and wrap-around terrace on the second level.
The ground level (entry level) offers a large double garage which has been recently layed with an epoxy seal. Towards the rear is the laundry and well-sized roller door which leads out to your own private courtyard area with a small garden.
As you walk up the stairs, you are greeted by a huge light filled living area which seamlessly blends into your open plan/living and dining area providing a streamline space for the whole family to enjoy. With modern appliances and fittings, stylish cabinetry and sleek stone bench tops, this kitchen boasts excellent entertainment potential as it leads out onto a wraparound terrace for year-round cover.
All three bedrooms are located on the upper level of the townhouse. Each room are efficiently designed with built-in robes and 3rd-storey outlooks. The Master is separated from the other two rooms with a large ensuite and walk-in robe providing new owners their own little retreat.
Location is not an issue as you are only a stone's throw away from Garden City shopping centre, Griffith university, multiple public transport stops, motorway access points, schools, restaurants and local cafe's. Huge infrastructure being added to the area including a big transport upgrade known as the 'Brisbane Metro'.
* Three large bedrooms with walk-in robes
* Master with ensuite
* Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with quality fittings
* 2 car tandem remote garage with epoxy coated flooring
* Spacious open plan living/dining
* Modern kitchen with Miele appliances
* Stone bench tops & soft-touch cabinetry
* Ducted Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Internally accessed double garage with laundry
* Short walk distance to Garden City, city express buses & local cafes
* Minutes from Griffith university and motorway access points
* Rental Estimate: $650 - $700 / week
* Body corporate: $2,023 / Year
* Council Rates: $1,576 / Year