Brand new executive home!
Nestled amongst the trees in this quiet pocket of Taringa, this brand new home boasts luxury finishes throughout including motorised privacy screens along the deck and a stunning kitchen with quality appliances. Positioned just 10 minutes from the Brisbane CBD you will enjoy the convenience of public transport options nearby for the city commuters and Indooroopilly shopping centre for the serious shoppers.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Hamptons style kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and a good sized walk in pantry.
- Entertainers balcony with private, leafy outlook and motorised privacy screens.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built in robe, private en-suite and access to the balcony.
- Very large second bedroom upstairs with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built in robe.
- Additional (good sized) bedroom/study with ceiling fan.
- Family sized main bathroom upstairs with connected room with plenty of storage/shelving.
- Large modern laundry room with bench space and storage.
- Double remote garage.
- Short walk to local parks, schools and the Taringa dining and shopping precinct.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information including alterations made to the property, and any inclusions that may not be represented in this advertisement. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.