Tremendous tri-level townhouse in taringa!
This multi level townhouse set in small complex of only 5 is conveniently located close to all amenities! Located only minutes walk to public transport including Taringa train station and bus stops as well as local shops and parks. Its also within close proximity to Brisbane CBD, UQ, shops, restaurants and cafes of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and the Toowong village.
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, polished timber floors and plenty of natural light.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher, walk in pantry and plenty of bench space.
- Entertainers balcony with private, leafy outlook off living space.
- Living area also opens to a private, covered patio at the rear.
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, air-conditioning, built-in robes, ceiling fan and front balcony access.
- 2 additional good sized bedrooms with air-conditioning, built-in mirror robes and ceiling fans; 1 also with front balcony access.
- Second large private, covered balcony off bedrooms.
- Main bathroom with shower.
- Powder room with third toilet and internal laundry off the kitchen.
- Fully fenced, private, grassed courtyard - the biggest in the complex!
- Double lock up garage parking for 2 vehicles with internal access to upstairs.
- Small complex with visitor parking.
- Short walk to Taringa train station, local parks and schools.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD.
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs.