Unquestionably one of Taringa's finest!
A rare opportunity to own a BRAND-NEW luxurious home in one of the most sought-after suburbs in Brisbane is now a reality. Split over three levels; this unique home is built to an exacting standard and finished with high quality fixtures and finishes.
These unique houses are conveniently located for quick and easy access to parks, bus stops, train and the major shopping centres at Toowong, Indooroopilly and the CBD. They're only a short bike or bus ride to the University of Queensland. School children have easy access to Brisbane Boys College, St Peters College, Indooroopilly State High School, Brigidine College Indooroopilly, Ironside State School and others.
43 Ellerslie Crescent | 4bed | 3bath | 2car | 276m2
- North facing aspect with expansive city views.
- Executive, designer chef kitchen + butlers pantry.
- Four spacious and airy bedrooms
- Extra rumpus room / study
- Boutique style bathrooms + powder room.
- Home theatre/media room.
- Ducted Air conditioning throughout.
- Double garage with internal access.
- Sparkling plunge pool.
- Council Rates $1,408 /per year
Land size 264
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport