Modern townhouse – walking distance from transport options
Modern and light-filled, this two-level townhouse is located between Corinda and Sherwood precincts and offers a convenient lifestyle option.
Downstairs the floorplan offers a double garage with internal access and the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen which flows through to the covered private courtyard. Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms, ensuite and main bathroom and fresh carpets.
The townhouse includes air-conditioning downstairs, ceiling fans, modern fixtures, and fittings and a neutral colour palette. Ready to move in, this home would ideally suit a professional couple, small family, or investor.
A highlight of the features include:
• Three generous built-in bedrooms
• Ceilings fans and reverse cycle air-conditioning
• New carpet upstairs
• Excellent storage throughout
• Quality appliances including gas cooktop
• Large walk-in pantry
• Council rates $1,722 / annually
• Body Corporate fees $2,749 / annually
• 400m to Sherwood State School (Prep to Year 6 Catchment)
• 550m to Sherwood Central shops
• 800m to Sherwood Station
• 1.5km to Corinda State High School (Year 7 – 12 Catchment)
• 4.3km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• 11.4km to Brisbane CBD