North aspect, City views and 2,106sqm of space!
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR A FURTHER INSIGHT TO THE PROPERTY
Proudly standing high atop a ridgeline in Yeronga, this imposing residence has views of the distant mountain ranges to the south, and a stunning view of the Brisbane city skyline to the north. The contrasting views of city and mountain epitomises the perfectly balanced lifestyle that this three-storey home offers.
The main level features the heart of the home; the 'Wyer and Craw' kitchen which has an abundance of natural light beckoning you out to the expansive covered terrace and backyard. This space will bring out the entertainer in anyone, as it is complete with a private firepit, pool and BBQ area as well as a full-sized tennis court.
The living quarters in this home provides a range of choices, with the upstairs comprising four nicely proportioned bedrooms (including a spacious master retreat) and the downstairs containing a separately accessed bedroom with ensuite. From entertainment to character, to views and space, this 1930s Art Deco style home truly provides the ultimate balance of elegance and functionality.
* 2,106sqm block, 547sqm total house area approx.
* 5 bedrooms with built-ins including expansive master suite with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, balcony and sunroom with city views
* 1-bedroom guest retreat on bottom level with separate external access and ensuite
* 4 bathrooms
* 1 large study/office on main level with built-in fold-out bed
* Double remote garage
* North/south flow
* River, city and mountain views
* Renovated and Extended 1930s stucco home with 3-metre-high ceilings throughout
* Wyer and Craw kitchen: Black-honed granite work tops in combination with a 3.7m stainless steel bench top with double sink, RosiÃ¨res Paul Bocuse freestanding cooker with matching rangehood
* Original period features: French doors, leadlight windows, polished hardwood timber floors, decorative plaster cornices and ceiling, timber picture rails and terrazzo Art Deco style bathroom.
* Dedicated media room with surround sound and Jetmaster gas fireplace
* Tiled roof with whirlybird roof ventilation
* North facing courtyard and garden
* 11 x 4m pool with granite tiling around the pool and deck area
* Private terrace with fire pit
* Crimsafe security screens
* Full-size tennis court
* Family friendly lawn and garden with landscaped level terraces and extensive landscape lighting
* 20,000L underground concrete water tank with irrigation system
Land size 2106
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport