Beautifully presented family home in quiet cul-de-sac
Look no further for the perfect family home! Gorgeously presented and renovated, the home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just a short stroll to the river walk. Boasting a well-planned spacious layout over 2 levels with generously sized bedrooms, this is sure to impress.
Your calm and serene outdoor entertainment area with an inground pool overlooks your private, leafy, immaculately scaped garden, all settled on a large 789m2 block. This is your opportunity to secure this ideal family and lifestyle home.
Fantastic features include:
- Large formal lounge
- Spacious modern kitchen with an abundance of preparation and storage space
- 5 spacious bedrooms, with the 5th bedroom on the ground level, perfect for a guest room or a home office
- Walk-in robe and ensuite off the main upstairs bedroom
- Modern renovated bathrooms
- Split aircon system
- Fully fenced back yard with garden shed and water tank, private and leafy views, inground pool, and paved outdoor entertainment area
- Beautiful and well-maintained gardens front and back
- Master bedroom overlooks Mt Cootha with a glimpse of city views
- Water tank and solar power
- Close proximity to shops and amenities, McLeod Country Golf Club, and Middle Park State School
- Walking distance to public transport
- Flood free
Properties like this are in high demand and rarely come to the market. An inspection is a must.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.