Large family home with dual living!
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Toowong, this large family home is within easy walking distance of Toowong Village Shopping Centre, primary schools and public transport including train and bus. With dual living upstairs and down and the option for furniture to remain or be removed, this one won’t be on the market for long!
- Central open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning and ceiling fans and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, fridge, microwave and plenty of storage and bench space.
- 5 bedrooms all with wardrobes; 2 with ceiling fans and 1 with air-conditioning. Bed and shelving in each bedroom (furniture can remain or be removed as required)
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Powder room
- 3 large multipurpose rooms, the main central living space has air-conditioning.
- Kitchenette with electric cooktop, rangehood and plenty of storage and bench space.
- 3rd bathroom
- Family laundry with washing machine and huge storage space.
- Large fully fenced yard
- Off street tandem parking for 3 vehicles.
- Convenient Toowong location walking distance to Toowong Village shops, restaurants, train station, bus and CityCat as well as local parks.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, University of Queensland, Wesley Hospital, Brisbane Boys College and Brisbane CBD.
- Available furnished, partially furnished or unfurnished. Inventory available on request.
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.