Elevated triple gable with breath-taking suburban views -
Desirably positioned on an elevated 405m2 allotment with striking views this 1901 triple gable home delivers period excellence with exceptional scope for renovations or extensions (STCA).
The classic street appeal is matched with a feature-rich interior that includes high ceilings, hoop pine timber floors, VJ walls, leadlight windows, and decorative fretwork. The layout offers three bedrooms, sunroom, separate lounge and dining rooms and separate kitchen. Underneath the home hosts a tandem garage, laundry, and an expansive storage option. The private rear yard is enhanced with the north easterly aspect and is a blank canvas for you to transform.
A central address, in a city fringe position which allows for an easy commute to the CBD or you have multiple transport options only a few minutes away. For shopping and dining, the Toowong Village, Rosalie Village and Bardon Markets all within easy reach. Surrounded by quality homes this position is a dream find for those buyers looking for a neat and tidy live-in option with huge potential.
A highlight of the features include:
• Stunning period features including high ceilings, VJ walls, fretwork, leadlight windows, hoop pine timber floors
• Versatile internal layout
• Three bedrooms
• 405m2 corner block with a north-easterly aspect
• Air-conditioners & Ceiling fans throughout
• Electric roller door, tandem car accommodation
• Extensive storage underneath the home
• Council rates: $513 / quarter
• 700m to Toowong State School (Primary Catchment)
• 1.5km to Brisbane Boys College
• 1km to the Brisbane Botanic Gardens
• 1.3km to Toowong Village & Train Station
• 1.5km to Wesley Hospital
• 3.2km to Indooroopilly State High School
• 4km to the Brisbane CBD