Circa 1880 - a grand family oasis, unbeatable position - open tuesday (03rd) from 5.30pm - 6.00pm.
Spacious and airy, rich in history, this glorious 1880 Queenslander is an impressive residence that combines generous living zones, multiple entertaining spaces and a spectacular pool and garden that is sure to please every member of the family. The North facing aspect and elevation allow for an abundance of natural light, breezes through the home and city views from the verandah.
Lovingly maintained, the high ceilings, VJ walls, fretwork, ornate ceiling roses, French doors, fireplace and wooden [floors are pine on the top floor and hardwood below] floors complete the enchanting feeling of this home. There are five spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, upstairs and downstairs living areas and a stunning Wyer and Craw kitchen.
Beautifully landscaped the 759m2 fully fenced and private yard hosts established gardens, two large flat grassed areas for soccer, cricket and netball practice, in-ground pool and double carport.
The premier position of this home contributes immensely to its appeal. Overlooking Anzac Park, children only need to cross sleepy Wool Street to access thirty acres of play area, and the bike track is fifty metres from the house. Public transport and Toowong shops are all within walking distance.
Offered to the market for the first time in over 20 years this remarkable home is a truly exceptional opportunity, not to be missed.
- Wyer & Craw kitchen with Miele Induction Cooktop and oven
- Multiple living zones both upstairs and downstairs
- Wrap around verandahs
- North aspect
- In-ground pool
- Gas hot water, mains gas
- Fully fenced 759m2
- Toowong State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Indooroopilly State School Catchment (Year 7 to 12)
- Council rates: $3,109/ Year
- Across the road from Anzac Park
- 1km to Qld's Academy for Science, Mathematics and Technology
- 1.5km to Toowong State School
- 1.5km to Brisbane Boys College
- 1.6km to Toowong Village & train station
- 3km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 5.5km to the Brisbane CBD
03-Nov-2020 05:30PM to 06:00PM
07-Nov-2020 11:15AM to 11:30AM