Low set brick in elevated position on 795m2
This solid low-set brick home is perched up in an elevated position in one of the Gap’s most sought-after pockets. Situated at the Ashgrove end of the Gap, in a quiet street with easy access to the city by car and public transport, and an easy stroll to The Gap Village shops, parks, and quality schools (Payne Road State School & The Gap State High catchment).
A spacious home is situated all on one level, comprising of 4 large bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a huge kitchen ideally positioned as the hub, adjoining the spacious open plan living areas, which seamlessly extend from the front to the rear of the home. The living area opens through timber French doors, to a level front garden and private entertaining area with leafy outlook and district views, giving the perfect setting for weekend BBQ’s and get-togethers. The living area also overlooks a large fully fenced rear grassed yard, allowing plenty of space for the kids and pets to run around.
• Elevated position with Northerly aspect
• Private leafy outlook and district views
• 4 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• 2 large bathrooms
• Main bedroom with ensuite
• Huge kitchen with Miele SS appliances including gas cooktop & dishwasher
• Walk to shops, transport, and easy access to CBD
• Great school catchment – Payne Rd State School & The Gap State High
• Large 795m2 fully fenced block
Situated in a quiet elevated location close to all amenities. This is a great opportunity to buy a spacious family home in one of The Gap’s most sought-after pockets and is ready to move in and enjoy the lifestyle on offer, with the potential to add value.