Charming Taringa home in fantastic location!
Filled with character, charm and fantastic features, this spacious 3 bedroom house offers a lifestyle of convenience with its enviable Taringa location! With air-conditioning, light filled rooms and plenty of space inside, outside also showcases a tranquil in-ground salt water pool, expansive entertaining deck and fully fenced pet friendly yard.
- Spacious and light filled formal living and dining areas with air-conditioning, polished floors and beautiful ornate ceilings.
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, fridge and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Expansive and private alfresco deck with leafy outlook over the pool.
- Three generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes; 2 also with air-conditioning and ceiling fans. Blinds to be installed prior to tenancy.
- Modern family bathroom.
- Second separate toilet.
- Tranquil in ground salt water pool with landscaped surrounds and entertaining area.
- Front veranda overlooking leafy landscaped gardens at the front.
- Tandem garage with parking for 2 vehicles plus an additional second driveway and parking space.
- Large under house storage and workshop area.
- Fully fenced, pet and child friendly yard.
- Two street access.
- Minutes walk to Brisbane Boys College, Toowong Village Shopping Centre, public transport, parks
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, St Aidans, Ironside State School and Brisbane CBD.
- Please note water tanks are not functional.
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
This listing has been written from a verbal description from the current occupant. As such, you should confirm all details during you own inspection of the property.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs.