Character & convenience in the heart of taringa
Positioned conveniently in the heart of Taringa, this spacious 3-bedroom house is filled with character and light. Currently tenanted until November this home would ideally suit families or the savvy investor looking to add to their property portfolio.
The home offers traditional features such as high ceilings, timber floors, French windows and doors and ornate ceilings. The existing floorplan offers generous living spaces and bedrooms and has had both kitchen and bathroom refreshed.
The renovated kitchen has an elegant marble island top bench, dishwasher, gas cooktop, soft-close cabinetry, and a double sink. From the kitchen you can access the expansive rear deck, a private functional entertaining area that overlooks the in-ground pool. This is the perfect space to entertain all your guests and relax.
The location is ultra-convenient being minutes from both Toowong Shopping Village, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, and multiple transport options within walking distance. The position has the added benefit of being right in the middle of Brisbane's elite school district.
A highlight of the features include:
• Renovated kitchen & bathroom
• Air-conditioned lounge and dining room
• Excellent storage and shelving throughout and underneath the home
• Expansive rear deck with leafy outlook
• Downstairs patio overlooking the pool
• Tandem garage with parking for 2 vehicles, plus an additional second driveway and parking space
• Downstairs laundry
• Council rates $3,095 / annually
• Currently tenanted until the 18th November for $650 per week
• 200m to Brisbane Boys College
• 600m to Taringa Train Station
• 950m to St Ignatius School
• 1.3km to Toowong Village
• 1.5km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• 1.7km to Indooroopilly State High School (Catchment)
• 1.9km to Toowong State (Primary Catchment)
• 5.5km to Brisbane City