Quality taringa gem
Elevated on the hill this delightful three-bedroom home in popular Taringa offers a great entry-level opportunity for those seeking a low maintenance block and all the conveniences that this location offers.
Boasting beautiful hoop pine timber floors, VJ walls and high ceilings you will appreciate all the warmth of a character style interior. The home has been updated in recent years with a modern bathroom and a gorgeous farmhouse kitchen. The floorplan positions the bedrooms and sleep out at the front of the home while the combined living and dining area opens onto the rear deck allowing light and breezes through the home.
The location of the home puts you in walking distance from Abode Café and Hillsdon Grocer, a few minutes’ drive from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and between both Taringa and Indooroopilly Train stations. There are also several of Brisbane’s finest schools within a very short drive.
A highlight of the features include:
• Three bedrooms, two built in
• Sleep out or study nook
• Renovated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Stunning farmhouse kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking and a dishwasher
• Hoop pine timber floors
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• New fireplace (2019)
• Rear deck
• Flat and fully fenced backyard
• Laundry and large storage area underneath the home
• Single garage
• 364m2 allotment
• Indooroopilly State School Catchment (Prep to Year 12)
• Currently rented for $475 per week until 6/7/2021
• Council rates $2,392 / annually
05-Dec-2020 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Principal / Licensed Agent