Prized location, endless potential – 1,010m2 on two lots
Impressively located on a generous and elevated allotment in Taringa this charming Queenslander represents a significant opportunity to renovate, extend or subdivide and maximise the 1,010m2 site with a luxury home or boutique development (STCA).
Behind a 20m frontage, the residence offers all the classic features you would hope for, high ceilings, VJ walls and ceilings, and timber fretwork and floors, currently a blank canvas ready to be restored to its former glory.
The position is unbeatable, elevated in the street, walking distance to the Taringa train station, a short distance from premier schooling and shopping, and surrounded by quality homes.
This home truly is a rare find and an incredible opportunity for one lucky buyer.
A highlight of the features include:
• Three bedrooms, sunroom, sleepout and living area
• Laundry and storage underneath the home
• 1,010m2 allotment over two lots
• Zoning: RESIDENTIAL B R2
• Standalone single garage
• Front verandah
• VJ walls and high ceilings
• NBN broadband available
• 2 water tanks
• Rental estimate $450 - $500 / week
• Council rates $3,487 / annually
• 350m Taringa Station
• 850m to Indooroopilly State High School (Year 7 – 12 Catchment)
• 1.4km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• 1.6km to Toowong Village
• 1.8km to Ironside State School (Prep to Year 6 Catchment)
• 2.7km to The University of Queensland
• 6.3km to Brisbane CBD