North facing with stunning breezes – Elevated with views - Open Saturday (24th) from 10am - 10.30am.
Exuding charm and elegance this four-bedroom family home elevated on a corner allotment on highly sought Stanley Terrace is sure to impress. Beautifully refreshed in the kitchen and bathrooms the owners have retained the cherished heritage features which include high ceilings, hoop pine floors, stain glass windows and French doors.
Positioned across one level the multiple light filled living areas and front and rear deck are beautiful spaces for your family to enjoy or to entertain guests. Combined with the appealing façade the fully fenced front yard and garden completes the picturesque exterior of this humble family home.
A highlight of this 1910 build features includes:
* Combined lounge, dining and kitchen
* Activities room for kids
* Separate formal lounge
* Rear deck with stunning urban views
* Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, Miele oven, dishwasher and waterfall edge stone benchtops
* Four spacious bedrooms, all with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Renovated bathrooms
* Additional powder room for guests
* Home office
* Double carport
* Additional storage underneath the home
* Council rates $2,278 / Annually
To enhance the allure of this property the position is unbeatable, being walking distance from the Queensland Academy for Science and Brisbane Boys College, five minutes from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and a variety of transport options including train and bus all in close proximity.