A sense of peace in this space
A romantic architectural executive home on 531 sqm tucked away nestled in the trees. This space could be mistaken for resort style living with a sense of solace and peace. Perfectly located in a safe and idyllic environment, this home exudes a surprising natural elegance with its cathedral ceilings giving an amazing sense of space.
This 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom low maintenance home is split level, easy living and excels in every aspect. The long street frontage makes you feel that you are living on a much larger property. It is particularly suited and perfect for hosting large parties with the enormous timber decks overlooking a large pool, and an Armani designer kitchen that services the deck through the bi-fold windows. The kitchen has all the sought-after features with a blue-pearl granite kitchen island, soft-close drawers throughout, a large pantry, an exceptional set of double ovens, 8-burner stove with teppanyaki plate and glass splashback, and a custom-built commercial grade rangehood and gas supply.
This home offers many private areas for also finding your individual peace and piece of paradise!
Don't miss the opportunity to own one of St Lucia's premium-homes.
* 531sqm block with extended frontage
* Large saltwater inground pool with a Spa facility and entertaining area
* Landscaped garden
* Huge timber entertaining decks serviceable by the kitchen through bi-fold windows
* Air-conditioning in living area
* Town gas
* Huge double carport
* North-South flow
* Amarni designer kitchen with blue-pearl granite benchtop, double oven (0.9m and 0.6m wide), 8-burner stove with teppanyaki plate and glass splashback, custom-built commercial grade rangehood, large pantry and soft-close drawers.
* Built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans in bedrooms
* Two gas heaters and additional outlet on deck for BBQ
* Colorbond roofing
* Lock-up shed out back
* Chipboard storage area
* Canite panels in ceiling (cyclone-resistant and insulating), Cyprus pine floors, Oregon timber beams
* Marble tiles in entrance
* Built in 1992 and renovated in 2009
* Within the prized Ironside and Indooroopilly State School catchments
* Council Rates: $2,495/year
* St Lucia's and Toowong's dining precincts
* Indooroopilly Golf Club
* Easy access to public transport, including the City Cat, regular buses, and Toowong rail station nearby.
* Short walk to Gailey Road convenience shops
* University of Queensland
* Less than 5km from Brisbane CBD and South Bank