Classic Queenslander on a generous 607sqm Block!
This 1920's high-set classic Queenslander residence presents immense potential to be transformed into a magnificent family residence. With style and grace it sits on a substantial 607sqm block in one of Sherwood's best streets. Within moments to restaurants, shops and sought-after schools. Come and see the potential for yourself.
- Character filled lounge/dining space at heart of the layout
- High ceilings throughout
- Sunny back area with in-ground pool
- Well kept kitchen with plenty of cabinetry and a gas stove
- Airy bedrooms, versatile main includes a charming bay windows
- Tidy bathroom appointed full of light
- Original hoop pine floors
- Large entertainer's deck
- Ample under-house storage or kids rumpus / playroom
- Undercover parking for 2 cars
- Walk to bus stops, Sherwood Train station, cafÃ©s and shops
- Council Rates - $3,195 / year
- Currently rented for $850 / week until 26/01/19