Perfect for entry-level buyers and investors
Presenting an exciting opportunity to secure a generous home and a quiet family-friendly pocket of Seventeen Mile Rocks, this three-bedroom home offers a generous floor plan with a multitude of uses. Offering the opportunity for further renovations or enjoy as is, this property would ideally suit a growing family or the savvy investor looking for excellent returns.
The upstairs level home houses the three bedrooms, main bathroom, combined dining and kitchen, and the family lounge area which leads to an expansive wrap-around deck. Downstairs the home has undergone some renovations and offers a large area that would suit a variety of living situations.
The low maintenance 572m2 allotment includes a two-car driveway at the front and large garden shed at the rear of the home. The rear yard is fully fenced and has a manicured lawn area.
The home offers easy access to the Centenary Highway for commuters and being only a few minutes drive from the Jindalee Shopping Precinct and Oxley Train Station you will appreciate the convenience on offer.
A highlight of the features include:
• Two storey home
• Generous, renovated area downstairs
• Wrap-around entertainers’ deck
• Quiet neighbourhood
• Fully fenced rear yard
• 572m2 allotment
• Large Garden Shed
• Rental estimate $550 - $600 / weekly
• Council rates $1,987 / annually
• 1.2km to SMR Regional Riverside Park
• 1.3km to Canossa Private Hospital
• 1.9km to Oxley Train Station
• 2.4km to Corinda State School (Prep to Year 6 Catchment)
• 3.2km to Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre
• 3.4km to Corinda State High School (Year 7 – 12 Catchment)
• 14.7km to Brisbane CBD