Horse lovers paradise - contemporary home on just over 3 acres!
This unique home with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a nursery/office, is situated on just over 3 acres in a quiet cul-de-sac. With an equestrian country living lifestyle in mind, it also boasts a modern independent dwelling with its own kitchenette and bathroom, that could be utilised as a granny flat, professional office, or teenagers retreat. The home provides modern, open plan living, timber flooring, air conditioning in every room, and has solar.
The 40m x 20m floodlit horse training arena is superbly built by Equestrian Land Developments and is located adjacent to the double stable block with wash bay and large storage including a sawdust pit. There is also a separate small yard and stable. With 6 fenced paddocks, it's a horse lover's dream. A 5 minute float trip will take you to beautiful forestry rides through the Mount Crosby, Lake Manchester or Anstead Reserve trials.
The main bedroom has an en-suite and walk-in robe. Both bedrooms and the nursery/office come with built-in wardrobes and split system air conditioning. The kitchen has good storage, walk-in pantry and stone bench tops. The large living/dining area is central, has a split system air conditioner, and opens directly to the under covered deck and pool.
The downstairs granny flat contains a bathroom, kitchenette, split system air conditioner, and beautiful wrap around timber verandahs that overlook the property and arena.
Able to accommodate 5 vehicles with a double lock up garage, laundry room, workshop area and ample storage, this home provides plenty of scope for further development if required. The property also has installed a hidden fence, to keep your furry family members safe but with plenty of space to run and roam. This is truly a fabulous property for an idyllic lifestyle only 35 minutes from Brisbane CBD!
- 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms plus nursery/office
- Main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Kitchen with walk in pantry and stone bench tops
- Large living/dining area with timber flooring
- Separate independent dwelling that could be utilised as a granny flat, teenagers
retreat or professional office. Fitted out with kitchenette and bathroom
- Generous under covered deck areas great for entertaining and outdoor living
- Laundry room
- Space for 5 car accommodation
- Ample storage
- Paddocks with water, electric fences, plain wire
- 2 stables / feed / tack shed, automatic water to both stables with a light timing
system, fan and 2 horse wash bay.
- Single stable with yard leading to paddock, great for mare and foal handling
- 40m x 20m riding arena with lights (arena drag included)
- 23 solar panels - 5.9 kw
- 3.295 acres
- Large rainwater tank (18k litres)
- Near new septic system
- Hidden fence installed
- Plenty of scope to further extend or develop the house for family growth
- Mineral Container Pool 6mx 2.4m (heated with swim jet and lights)