Luxury family home in tranquil location!
Nestled in a quiet street in elevated Moggill, this Luxury designed family home is ideal for family living, lifestyle and entertaining alike! Its positioned alongside tranquil bushland reserve providing a private and leafy outlook with high quality, executive level finishes throughout.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with ceiling fan and large glass sliding doors opening to the plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Adjoining living space with leafy outlook.
- Large, modern kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher, integrated microwave, island bench and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Additional multipurpose, office or lounge space at front of house.
- Covered entertainers deck with private, leafy outlook over natural bushland reserve.
- Large master suite with air-conditioning, spacious walk-in robe, ensuite and private access to the back lawn and garden.
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in robes.
- Family sized main bathroom with shower and separate free-standing bath.
- Secure, lock up garage parking for 2 vehicles with internal access.
- Walking distance to Westaway Park, Moggill State School and Moggill Village including Coles, shops and cafes.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village and Brisbane CBD.
- Unfurnished, limited furniture items available on request.
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information including alterations made to the property, and any inclusions that may not be represented in this advertisement. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.