Move into this contemporary, elevated home now!
5 Gem Road is your opportunity to secure a prime piece of sought-after Kenmore real estate. Upon entry you are presented with a large open-plan kitchen, dining and living space with stunning timber floors and a wood burning heater. This area opens onto a fully enclosed deck where you can enjoy the peace offered by a bushland sanctuary and spectacular view. Not to be overlooked is the outdoor entertaining potential which is ideal for any social gathering required for parents or children. No need to lift a finger as this home is ready to enjoy.
The large master bedroom boasts a generous-sized ensuite and functional walk-in robe. Two guest bedrooms, both with a stunning outlook, include spacious built-in robes. The home’s layout flows with ease, offering separation between the main living and bedroom areas when privacy and space is appreciated.
A huge attraction is the downstairs multi-purpose area, including a recently installed kitchenette. This area offers a potential teenager’s retreat, granny-flat or an air bnb opportunity. Opening onto the newly turfed yard this space maximises the lovely leafy surrounds, perfect for a variety of functions.
The highly sought-after position is yet another advantage of this home. Located within metres of well-serviced public transport, it is a short distance to Kenmore Village and Plaza shopping centres. Furthermore, the home is a short walk to Kenmore South State School and OLR or if required, and a quick bike ride to Kenmore State High.
This property is an ideal family home, investment or first home, so if you are one of these buyers then 5 Gem Road should be on your list of homes to view this Saturday.
• 749m2 Elevated Block with spectacular views
• Contemporary kitchen and fittings with gas cook top
• Open plan living with stunning timber floors
• Recessed lighting
• Fully screened and private, spacious deck
• Functional layout
• Wood burning heater
• Large bedrooms
• Ample storage
• Secure double-car garage
• Potential for teenage retreat, granny flat or air bnb
• Peaceful bushland setting with varied birdlife
• Highly sought-after Gem Road position
• Currently tenanted at $550 per week until 23rd June
• Council Rates - $2,254 per year
• Public transport only metres away
• Kenmore Plaza and Village within close proximity
• Kenmore South State School and OLR within walking distance
• Kenmore State High School close by
• Within catchment areas of Kenmore State High School & Kenmore South State School
• Kersley Road shops walking distance for your morning coffee, some groceries, or a lovely dinner at Siam Sunset Thai Restaurant
• Easy access to the Western freeway
• 12km to the CBD