Solid brick and tile home with so much potential!
A three bedroom, one bathroom, brick and tile home on a fairly level 607sqm block is bound to be a great investment for the astute first home buyer, renovator, or investor.
This home is centrally located on Marshall Lane, situated just a short walk to Woolworths shopping complex and surrounding stores in Kenmore Plaza.
The yard is fully fenced and offers a carport with only a short distance to travel to bring groceries to the kitchen. The galley kitchen has a Westinghouse oven and Dishlex dishwasher ready to take on the daily chores.
Family unity is easy with the combined, lounge and dining area showcasing original timber floors and a quaint brick fireplace, that also serves to heat this room on those cooler winter evenings, but benefits from a large split system air conditioner for summer.
You could easily install double French doors leading onto your newly built deck to host and entertain your friends. Alternatively, this would make a great investment property whilst you can save your funds to build your dream in the future.
A hallway takes you to the three bedrooms of the home that lead to the bathroom with a separate toilet and additional shower.
Under the house is the laundry and the two large multi-purpose rooms are ready for your personal touch to house hobbies or turn into an activity room for the kids or extended family.
Whether you buy to renovate or knock it down to build your future dream home on this ideal flat land, don’t let this opportunity slip by without seeing how you could make this yours, today.
- Three double bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in robes
- Two multi-purpose rooms downstairs
- Solid timber flooring in living and bedrooms
- Open wood fireplace for those cosy winter nights
- 2 x split system air-conditioning units
- Off-street parking space for a boat or caravan
- Fully fenced
- Multiple flat grass areas
- 607sqm block
- Council Rates $603.56/qtr
- Built in 1960
- Kenmore South State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- Café and restaurant strip on Wongabel St within short walking distance
- Close to Kenmore Plaza
- Plenty of local bus transport options
- 9km from Brisbane CBD
- 2.8km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 20-minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel
21-May-2022 12:00pm to 12:30pm