Elevated mid-century home close to everything!
This updated and charming mid-century property is the ideal home that will suit all types of buyers. Located on one of the best streets in Kenmore, 27 Wongabel Street has access to parks, Bikeways and playgrounds at one end of the street and restaurants, cafes, service station, doctors and plenty more at the other end of the street. Further, Kenmore South State School and Kenmore plaza are a very short walk away adding to the convenience of the location. The home itself is North east facing and positioned toward the top of the hill allowing the home to capture ample light and breeze. The master suite is stunning. It is large in size with a modern en-suite and an extra is the private deck which has expansive views. A great outlook from all other rooms with the kitchen and living space's positioned to take advantage of the outlook over the pool and landscaped backyard again with elevated area views. The ideal setting to enjoy a sunset or glass of wine with friends and family. This is a highly sought after position and a quality home to match.
• Elevated north eastern aspect.
• Updated mid-century home.
• Brick feature wall and fireplace.
• Large en-suite in the airconditioned master bedroom with private deck, bifold doors and a great view!
• Outdoor entertaining / deck by the pool.
• Restaurants and cafes at the end of the street to add to the easy and convenient lifestyle.
• Parks, bikeways and playgrounds at the other end of the street!
• Family friendly area.
• Contemporary interior
• Large windows throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Ample storage
• Large guest bathroom
• Council rates - $1,994 per year
• Rental estimate - $710 - $760 per week
• Swimming Pool