Near new home in convenient and quiet location
Conveniently positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and only a short stroll to Kenmore Plaza and the Wongabel Street cafes.
Upon entry you are greeted with a feeling of light and space with 2.7m high ceilings and a wonderful open plan living, kitchen and dining area which flows out to the alfresco living. This is a great spot to wind down or entertain while watching your children or pets play in the secure and private back yard with a lovely flat lawn.
A stunning floating staircase escorts you to the upstairs where there are four generous sized bedrooms, a family bathroom with separate toilet, a break-out TV area and study nook. The main bedroom is luxurious with its own private balcony, a walk-in robe and fully tiled ensuite with separate toilet.
This near new home offers a practical and comfortable floorplan ideal for growing families, professionals and those looking for a low maintenance home.
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
- 2.7 high ceilings throughout
- Elegant floating stairs
- Master featuring private balcony
- Additional powder room on ground level
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Double car garage with internal access
- Large flat backyard with lawn
- 349sqm block
- 275sqm build area
- Kenmore South State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- Short walk to cafes and bus stops
- 400m to Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre
- 9km from Brisbane CBD
- 3.8km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 20 minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel