The perfect first home or investment on 838m2 with a backyard to match!
What an opportunity! Wake up to this light and bright, single level home with the birds chirping around the beautiful garden. This neat and tidy 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home is the ideal first home or investment. Positioned in a quiet street on a large 838m2 block with beautiful gardens and an elevated outlook.
The master bedroom is great looking over the rear courtyard and gardens with a walk in robe and an en-suite thanks to the awesome 2 way bathroom! Further, there are 2 more generously sized bedrooms both with a pleasant outlook. The home also has a secure single carport with space for a second when parked tandem.
Further, the property has two separate living spaces with the main living area opening to the large landscaped back yard. The potential for renovation and extension is there as well with plenty of room for a pool, deck or whatever it is that you've got planned. With the home being owner occupied for the last 19 years, you will see how well kept the home has been, ready to move straight in! A fantastic opportunity to snatch up a great piece of Kenmore!
• Large 838m2 Block
• 3 generous sized bedrooms
• 2 way bathroom providing extra convenience
• 2 living spaces
• 1 Car space with room for a second
• Plenty of storage and Built in wardrobes
• Separate laundry
• Large landscaped backyard
• 50m-100m walk to Twilight Park
• Close to OLR, Kenmore South & Kenmore State School
• Short drive to Kenmore Plaza & Village
• Solar power & Solar hot water
• Ceiling fans
• Air-conditioned living
• Large Garden shed
• Council Rates: $1,729 per year
• Rental estimate: $425-$470per week
• Close to Schools
• Close to Shops
• Close to Transport