Massive home in the heart of Kenmore!
Wake up to this large, air-conditioned, light & bright north facing home in Kenmore. Conveniently positioned in the heart of Kenmore, you're only a short walk to Kenmore South State school, OLR and Kersley Road Shops as well as a short drive to Kenmore Village and Kenmore plaza. The owners of this beautiful home are regrettably selling due to work re-location. After renovating to enjoy the home themselves, this fantastic home with all the bells and whistles is now available to the market.
Presenting a smart layout separating the living space from the bedrooms this is ideal for families. Opening to a large renovated kitchen, you're welcomed to an open plan living space with a pleasant outlook to Mt Coot-tha & southern mountain ranges. The home boasts 5 massive bedrooms all with built ins, as well as master with en-suite and a generous sized main bathroom. Further, downstairs is home to a good sized self-containable unit with its own kitchenette & Bathroom, perfect to separate the kids or rent out for some extra income. The home also provides multiple outdoor sitting/ entertaining areas around the property, with a large tiled patio looking over the pool.
- Large North facing home
- Solar power - 8.2kW inverter - 10.8kW REC panels (270W x 40) (REC panels considered the top 3 in the country)
- 5 huge bedrooms - master with en-suite
- Potential to rent out downstairs granny flat/ unit for $200 - $250 per week
- Large main bathroom
- Heaps of storage
- Self-containable unit downstairs with kitchenette & bathroom
- Large pool & multiple courtyards
- Electric gate
- NBN connected
- Secure back to base alarm system
- Massive 2 car garage with work bench
- Rental estimate - $700 - $780 per week
- Council Rates - $1,836.44 per year