Family home with private leafy outlook!
Nestled towards the end of a cul-de-sac in an elevated position you will enjoy a private and leafy outlook from every room. The high ceilings though the living space and front and rear veranda’s allow natural breezes and an abundance of light into the home.
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, fireplace and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher, large fridge space and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Entertainers deck at back with private, leafy outlook over backyard.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in robe.
- 2 additional bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Family sized main bathroom with shower and bath.
- Downstairs multipurpose room.
- Huge family laundry with storage space and workshop.
- Secure garage parking for 2 vehicles with internal access.
- Fenced grassy yard with established trees and fresh lawn.
- Solar electricity.
- Short walk to local parks and Indooroopilly State School.
- Within Indooroopilly State and State High School catchments.
- Within close proximity to St Peters Lutheran College, University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs.