Wonderful family home of generous proportions
With an abundance of light and space, this generously proportioned home offers a wonderful lifestyle in a fantastic location.
Designed with the modern family in mind, this residence incorporates a variety of living areas to choose from, offering great separation and generous room for time spent together. Space has not been compromised in any room in this home and the seamless integration between indoor and outdoor offers easy living for relaxing, dining and entertaining all year round.
Beautifully presented and well maintained inside and out, with bamboo flooring sprawling across the entire downstairs, the thoughtful layout revolves around a large central kitchen. There is ample bench space and storage, finished with premium appliances and a convenient large servery, which opens to the outdoor entertaining.
Adjoining this kitchen is a multitude of spacious living areas including a formal lounge and dining, casual meals or family room and an additional living area or media room. A flawless connection opens this space out to the patio, ideal for alfresco dining and gatherings.
A feature timber staircase takes centre stage where a gallery overlooks a void, accentuating the sense of space. The upper floor hosts all four bedrooms, including a private master suite with walk in robe and ensuite.
Set across a generous 942m2 allotment, the property embraces an outdoor lifestyle, with landscaped gardens and a lovely flat lawn. A large covered outdoor area is the ultimate space for alfresco dining with family and friends whilst overlooking the sparkling salt water pool.
This fantastic pocket, known as Indooroopilly Woods, is in catchment for both Indooroopilly State Primary and High Schools. Just up the road is the access to many delightful walking trails, you can walk to the Mount Coot-Tha Lookout and the Botanical Gardens without having to get in your car. Close to many local cafés and serviced by public transport, this property is a short drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and the CBD, and has easy access to the Western Freeway.
- 4 bedrooms – all with built in robes and air conditioning
- Kitchen appliances include Miele dishwasher, oven and range hood, Bosch induction/convection ceramic cooktop
- Multiple living spaces offering great separation for all family members
- Double car garage with storage and internal access
- 6 x split system air-conditioning units (4 upstairs and 2 downstairs)
- Salt water pool, with pool cover and cleaning equipment
- 5kW solar system
- 942sqm block
- Council Rates $550.44/qtr
- Close distance to parks, Mt Coot-tha tracks and mountain bike trails
- Indooroopilly State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Indooroopilly State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- 600m walk Coverdale bus stop
- 7km from Brisbane CBD
- 2km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre