Charming, low maintenance & position perfect
Superbly positioned, walking distance to Indooroopilly State School this attractive federation style residence has been immaculately maintained and updated over time to offer a sophisticated and functional family home.
Behind the fence, a welcoming porch and established gardens greet you upon entry. The downstairs floorplan includes a combined formal lounge and dining room, informal lounge and a stylishly renovated kitchen that features European appliances, stone benchtops, excellent storage, and soft-close cabinetry. Also on this level a multi-purpose fourth bedroom or office, third bathroom and laundry. The rear covered patio is extremely private and leads to the elevated drying area and garden shed for additional storage.
Upstairs hosts the remaining three bedrooms, the master with access to the balcony also has a walk-through robe and renovated ensuite. The additional bedrooms are within easy reach of the renovated family bathroom, and each has built-in robes plus ceiling fans for added comfort.
Enviably positioned amongst other quality homes, the convenience of this position to a range of elite schools, parkland and the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre will be enjoyed by the whole family.
• Stunning federation home features including leadlight and timber fretwork
• Solid timber floors on the lower level
• Excellent storage throughout
• Open Jetmaster fireplace
• Crimsafe security doors and windows
• Air-conditioned living and master bedroom
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Air-conditioned double garage with epoxy floor
• All three bathrooms were stylishly renovated in 2018 with floor to ceiling tiles, stone vanities and quality fixtures and fittings
• Beautiful established and low maintenance gardens
• Garden shed
• 405m2 fully fenced allotment
• Council rates $2,372 / annually
• Rental estimate $850 to $900 / per week
• 70m to Bus Stop 28, services the University & the Brisbane City for commuters
• 800m to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• 800m to Indooroopilly State School (Prep to Year 6 Primary Catchment)
• 800m to Moore Park
• 1.4km to Indooroopilly Train Station
• 1.9km to Indooroopilly State High School (Year 7-12 Highschool Catchment)
• 2.3km to St Peter's Lutheran College
• 4.3 km to the University of Queensland
• 7.4km to Brisbane City