976 sqm, Post War, Split The Block or Build Your Dream Home!
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR A FURTHER INSIGHT TO THE PROPERTY
On one of the highest positions of a quiet cul-de-sac, only a brief walk to St Peters College and in the Ironside catchment, this post-war house sits north facing on a 976 sqm block. A huge advantage comes with a 24.1 metre frontage, giving possibilities for sub-division.
The value is in the land, knock it down and start again, split the block and build two, or land bank this one for the future, this is blue chip real estate.
- 976 sqm block
- Zoned: Residential A
- 24.1 metre frontage
- Sub-division possibilities
- North Facing, Elevated Block
- Prime street with new multi-million dollar houses
- St Peters precinct
- Ironside state school catchment
- Council rate: $3,178 / year